High Traffic Online Classified Portal/Website For Sale Just for $400 Only


Hi,
I want to sell my very popular classified website GreenPage Classifieds (www.greenpageclassifieds.com). This site is now very became Popular with a Good Amount Of Traffic. It's Earning an average of $80 Every Month from Google and Infolinks.It has very powerful SEO,Security and Advertising Features .


Since I have started my blog,so I'm not getting enough time to manage this site. That's why I decided to sell it.

I will give it you just for $400 Only (Additional 10% Discount for Indians) with both domains (.com and .in ) and all files. You will need to Pay Minimum $200 as advance. Then I will give you Hosting Control . After Paying Full amount I will transfer both domains to you.

You can pay me using paypal, wire transfer or Direct NEFT Transfer (For Indians ).